Subscribe To The Misfits


1
My Payment proof

Wednesday, April 14, 2010
do u like this post 

My 1st payment proof :-


TrekPay has sent you money


































|
 
admin@trekadvertising.com
 to me
show details Mar 18

PayPal

Trek Advertising sent you $5.61 USD


Dear Satyajit Daulaguphu,
Just thought you'd like to know Trek Advertising sent you $5.61 USD.

Note from sender, Trek Advertising:

Trek Pay payout requested by - _________ [5.61]

Don't see the money in your account?

Don’t worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Sender Information

Trek Advertising
admin@trekadvertising.com
705-564-9365
Thanks,
PayPal


Join Here

I'm reading: My Payment proofTweet this!


If you liked the above post, then please subscribe to this blog :

Enter your email address:

1 Responses to My Payment proof

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

     

Post a Comment

Sponsored links